- This event has passed.
2020 PSMLA Charity Golf Tournament
October 1 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm$600
Puget Sound Mortgage Lenders Association in a partnership with Oakbrook golf club of Lakewood, will be hosting our annual golf tournament on October 1st, 2020 to raise funds for our local charity Rebuild Together South Sound. This year will not be the same as tournaments of the past due to obvious current environment restrictions and we will be adhering to those restrictions.
The tournament itself will be following set guidelines and we will be limiting the team to only 18 foursomes (must be paid in full for all four players with single payment) and 18 Sponsors.
- These positions must be registered and paid on line, no exceptions
- The traditional “shot-gun” start will also be replaced with a socially distancing tee time strategy to ensure safety measures
- There will be zero tolerance of outside food or drink from sponsors and they will have to follow the same protocols that will be outlined and forwarded in the coming weeks
- The course will be providing food and beverage and utilizing the beverage cart in a safe manner and if conditions lift in the near future possible beverage availability at a couple of stations (TBD)
- Scoring will also be done through the cart system, so cards will not have to be turned in and any “awards and prizes” will be distributed after the event
This is not the process we’ve come to love in the past for our event, but its what has been dealt to us in 2020. A handful of other recent golf events have been well attended and with the proper protocols in place have turn out quite safe and what a great opportunity to see industry friends and family at the proper distance while having a little bit of fun as well. This is a charity event and we need to remember the big picture and take this opportunity to get out and enjoy ourselves and wave to some of our members we haven’t been able to see in several months.
Would love to fill all 18 positions for teams and sponsors and it will be a first come first serve basis. Would love to see all on October 1st at the Oakbrook Golf Club.